Friday, July 15, 2011

Here We Go Again

This is my second blog - my original one can be found here. That blog was abandoned due to the loss of my anonymity there. Some locals had become lurkers and were only interested in finding any speck of information that could be used for gossiping purposes.

Call me selfish...but I need this arena as an outlet for my thoughts and rantings. As I travel day by day 'becoming the woman that God wants me to be', I need to be able to express my frustrations, my successes, my disappointments and my goals somewhere. It helps keep me going forward in my faith and reminds where I came from in it. However, anonymity is necessary. Although I would never mention anyone else's name or show their picture, if my identity is known by local people it isn't hard to figure out the people in my posts. Being anonymous is a protection for me and those around me.

So why share the blog with anyone? Why not keep the settings private? I really enjoy meeting Christian women from far and wide who can share their thoughts on my posts. There is a blessing in encouraging each other in blogworld. There have been many online friendships made from my old blog and I hope this continues here, as well.

1 comment:

Mrs. Parunak said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere!